Apologies to everyone who has been looking out for the HKCLT survey that was mentioned previously. We have delayed the survey and the incorporation of the CLT until later in the year. There has been a huge amount of planning activity in the village this year so we felt you might want to draw...
It has been more than 18 months since we sought your views on the need for genuinely affordable housing in our village, for those with a close connection to HK, the results of which are still available on our website – https://www.horstedkeynesclt.com/#documents We are currently getting HK...
We have responded to the government's "Planning for the Future" White Paper consultation, which proposes radical reforms to the planning system. You can read what we have said about the proposals here:
1. The only personal information we hold for you is your name and email address.
2. Your information is held on the ‘Horsted Keynes CLT’ database which is powered by Strikingly and the database is password protected.
3. We hold your information purely for keeping you in touch, by email, with events and news relating to Horsted Keynes CLT.
4. Your data will not be used for marketing or any other purpose.
5. We hold your information purely for the administrative purposes of the Horsted Keynes CLT and we will not pass it on to any third party.
6. We will retain your personal information for as long as the ’Horsted Keynes CLT' exists or until you unsubscribe from the website.